Your company may qualify for free training!
We are a primary training provider for the Louisiana Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWTP) and a training provider under the Small Business Employee Training Program (SBET). These programs provide state funding to companies that are interested in training their employees.
You can truly choose the training that your employees need. Browse our courses to find out which program best aligns with your organization's resources and goals.
We will work with you through the application process, answering questions and making it as stress-free as possible for you.
Contact Anita Dupre at 337-482-6391 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how.
Training Program Details
Wondering about the differences between IWTP and SBET?
- Requires you have at least 15 employees to be trained
- No out-of-pocket expenses to the employer
- Training provider (UL Lafayette Continuing Education) administers the grant
- Company determines when and where classes will take place
- "Supplanting" rule applies
- In-kind donation preferred
- 50 or fewer employees at the company; no minimum to be trained
- Employer pays for training and is reimbursed by the state
- Company administers the grant
- Training provider determines schedule and location
- No "supplanting" rule
- No in-kind donation required